Dear Colleagues and Members,
We are pleased to be a new participant in Grand Canyon University’s Canyon Educational Participant program (CEP). This program provides members of our community with a variety of benefits, such as:
- A 10% scholarship for CEP staff and members
- A 5% scholarship for spouses of staff
- Professional Development and Speaker opportunities
- Access to the GCU Online Job Board
- Discounts on GCU academic and athletic camps, and events sponsored by Strategic Educational Alliances
- Opportunities to utilize GCU resources to support our programs
Please note that if you are a current GCU student, the scholarship will apply to all of your future classes as long as you are continuously enrolled in the program.
I encourage you to take a moment to review the CEP website and benefits to learn more about the program. Because additional benefits and services may become available through CEP over time, you may want to save the following information so that you can check back periodically.
GCU Educational Partnership Program
For more information please contact our GCU point of contact Leigh Critchley, Executive Director Strategic Educational Alliances. She is your main point of contact for all matters related to the CEP program. You can reach her at 602-639-6556/ email@example.com